Nothing says “classic retro look” like Bill Bowerman’s first masterpiece, the women's Nike Cortez. Proving that you can’t go wrong with an iconic look, the Cortez features a herringbone outsole for traction and durability. The wedge EVA midsole provides updated comfort that won’t weigh you down. A low-cut collar gives you freedom of movement, and the eye-catching Swoosh logo completes the look.
- Low-cut collar allows for flexible movement.
- Nylon, leather, and/or suede upper for premium style.
- Iconic Swoosh logo adds classic style to the upper.
- Lightweight EVA wedge midsole offers cushioning with every step.
- Foam sole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for traction
- Herringbone-patterned rubber outsole offers durable traction.
The Nike Cortez was Bill Bowerman's first masterpiece, built to be lighter and more weatherproof than any other shoe. In 1972, it put unprecedented cushioning under the fastest feet in the running world and quickly became the most popular training shoe in the country. It was an unmistakable icon—a walking billboard that told your story and declared your affiliation—and came to thrive with fierce style on the streets of Los Angeles. Since then, no shoe has expanded the definition of a running shoe quite like the Nike Cortez.
2018 861660-001 Nike Classic Cortez Suede Grey
- Brand: NIKE FACTORY STORE
- Product Code: 861660-001
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $100.00